This page is about the menu PRICES and gives on overview on prices.
To show/send availability the system needs a price for the guests selection. If you have no prices for a certain date the system will show no availability. For this reason it is important to keep prices up-to-date.
Tip The price wizard will guide you through the price set up.
The system has two types of prices:
- Daily Prices
Which type you use depends on your pricing structure:
1.1 Daily Prices
Daily Prices are prices for one date which are entered in the Calendar. You can have a set of daily prices with different rules.
- Daily prices flexible and easy to handle.
- If you want to dynamically adjust prices on a daily basis it is best to use daily prices.
- Extra Person prices can be sent to the channels that accept occupancy pricing.
This setup wizard guides you though the setup. Please find more information on the help page for daily prices.
Rates have a start and end date so they apply to a range of dates. If multiple rates are available for the same dates the rules of each rate will determine which rate is offered.
Use rates instead of daily prices:
- If your prices are fixed ahead and you do not want to adjust them and you have none or few seasons
- If you want to allow guest to enquire when no price can be found but the room is not fully booked
- If you want to grant referrer discounts
Extra Person Prices can NOT be sent to the Channels.
Please find more information on the help page for rates.
1.3 Combination on Daily Prices and Rates
It is not necessary to use both daily prices and rates but a combination of daily prices and rates can be used to fine tune pricing structures.
- You can use Daily Prices to override the a rate for a few individual dates. If you you often adjust prices use Daily Prices only
- You can add a gap fill rate to fill gaps when using daily prices with minimum stays is required
Rules in rates have no effect on daily prices.
1.4 Set up Prices
Click on the links below for further details.
The Rate Wizard guides you through the price set up.
You can add a "Multiplier" in the CALENDAR to increase or lower all prices on a certain day or date range.If you use rates you can deactivate the multiplier by setting "Allow Multiplier" = No in the Summary tab of the rate.
For most channels a "Multiplier" can be set in in channel manger settings. Check the channels help pages for instructions.
A multiplier for the booking page is available in (SETTINGS) BOOKING ENGINE > BOOKING PAGE.
1.6 Check Prices
The 'Price Check Tool' shows you which prices and rules apply for specific dates/selections and why a certain price or rule was applied or not applied.
2 Prices for OTA channels and your own booking page
Prices are used for the channels and/or the Beds24 booking page according to what is ticked under "Enable" in the daily price settings or the "Channels" tab of a rate.
See this help page for specific information on how to set prices for OTA channels.
3 Dynamic Prices
If you want to adjust your prices dynamically you have following options:
- Use Daily Prices and manually adjust prices as required
- The Beds24 Yield Optimizer (PRICES -> YIELD OPTIMIZER) automatically adjust prices based on demand shortly before check-in.
- Our partners Pricelabs ( (SETTINGS) > APPS&INTEGRATIONS > PRICELABS) and RoomPriceGenie ( (SETTINGS) > APPS&INTEGRATIONS > ROOMPRICEGENIE) can can automatically send daily prices to Beds24.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Prices"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. download this selection of articles as a PDF book