Stripe Channel Virtual Cards
This page is about the menu (SETTINGS) PAYMENTS > PAYMENT GATEWAYS > STRIPE and automatic payment collection for OTA Virtual Cards.
This page explains how to setup the channels to automatically collect a payment from Virtual Credit Cards
You can use this method if:
You have a Stripe account and you have connected it to your property.
You connect to Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda. (Channels that provide virtual credit cards).
2 How it works
The channels collect the payment from the guest and send you a virtual credit card that can be sent to Stripe with the payment date set.
When the booking is imported from the Channel, there will be a Pending Payment automatically added to the booking with the payment collection date set
3 Set up
3.1 Step 1: Setup Stripe Account
Go to (SETTINGS) PAYMENTS > PAYMENT GATEWAYS > STRIPE and set:
Stripe is compatible with the pending payments auto charge function and direct charging a stored card from bookings, when you connect via the ‘Connect’ Button.
- Click Connect Button. If you have multiple Stripe Accounts, ensure you connect to the correct Stripe account in your Stripe dashboard.
- Set Enable/Priority - if you plan to use multiple Payment gateways, set the number based on the order on the payment page.
- Save all cards to Stripe = Yes.
- Capture = Yes, for your Beds24 booking page, this will collect the payment at the time of the booking.
- Payment Description - Description for Stripe payments, template variables can be used. This description will be seen in the STRIPE dashboard, this is not visible to the Guest.
- Title - Customise the title for this payment option.
- Instruction - Create an optional description to appear next to the Stripe pay now button.
3.2 Step 2: Setup Auto Processing for the Channels.
Go to (SETTINGS) CHANNEL MANAGEMENT > BOOKING/COM > MAPPING
Auto Payment Processing
- Auto Process Virtual Cards = YES
- Virtual Card Payment Rule (optional) - you can setup a Payment rule, however if the booking is cancelled, the channel will cancel the virtual payment.
Repeat this for each of the Channels that allow Auto Processing of virtual cards.