This page is about the menu REPORTS
If you need a report that is not here please let us know, we will attempt to add any reasonable report type.
If you have more than one property you can select whether you want to run a report for one property or for all.
After you have selected the time period click on one of the report buttons to generate the report.
If you want to limit the report to certain rooms you can add a rooms parameter to the end of the report URL in the browser.
The rooms parameter can contain one room id or a comma separated list of room id's
For example adding &rooms=1000,1001 to the reports URL will cause the report to show only room id's 1000 and 1001.
The system offers a range of standard reports.
- average over stay: Values are assigned to each months with booked dates by the number of nights in each month
- booked at check-in date: Value of all bookings for which the check-in date falls into the month
- booked at check-out date: Value of all bookings for which the check-out date falls into the month
To download and customise standard reports:
1. Generate the report
2. Right click on the reports and then "Save As" e.g. report.html
3. Go to the saved file and open it with Excel
4. Change the data as required
Download Standard Reports
Rright click on the report and then use your Browsers "SAVE" or "DOWNLOAD" option. This will create a file which you can then import as .csv into a spreadsheet program i.e. Excel.
You can create and store custom reports at the menu SETTINGS->REPORTS->CUSTOM REPORTS.
1. Create a custom report
- Enter a "Report Title" which is the name under which the report will be stored.
- Adjust the other criteria
- Drag the items you want to the left side and the one you do not want to the right then SAVE. If will now be always available.
2. Generate a preset custom report
- Use the selector to choose a report
- If required adjust the criteria e.g. dates
- If you want to use a custom report on the dashboard set it "Layout" = tabular.
If you use info codes in booking you can use these to show or hide selected bookings.
For example, if you use the code "CHECKEDIN" when guests check in and "CHECKEDOUT" when guests check out, you could create a custom reports to show custom reports by showing booking which include the info code "CHECKEDIN" and excluding those that have the info code "CHECKEDOUT".
Note: There can be problems exporting data to Excel or CSV in some browsers including Internet Explorer/Edge, it works well with Chrome and Firefox.