This page is about the integration with Siga
To use this integration you need to have an account with Siga
SIGA is a portuguese platform that allows for sending of mandatory police immigration data (SEF) as well as the generation of certified invoices for property owners.
Following set up in Beds24 is required:
1. Go to SETTINGS -> PROPERTIES->ACCESS
- Generate a prop key by entering the code you want to use. Siga suggest siga-XXXXX-youremail, where XXXXX is the property ID
- Your Beds24 API Key which you can generate in SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT -> ACCOUNT ACCESS by entering the code you want to use.
- Notify URS = https://siga.center/beds24/callback.cgi
- "Set Booking Redirect" = never
- Leave "Booking Redirect URL" empty
2.Go to SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT
- Allow API Access in the 'Link' section.
- Then look for "API Key 1" and use the propKey generated above under "API Key".
- Set to allow any IP
- Allow Writes=No
- Property Access: Owned or linked to this account
Edit the property
- Click on "External mappings: configure". Add an entry specifying type=Beds24, External ID=XXXXX (property ID above) and API key the API key defined above as well.
For more information please contact Siga support.