This page is about the menu SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANGER->HOTELBEDS
This connection to Hotelbeds will also update GTA and Tourico Travel.
- Click here for general information on how the channel manager works.
- This tutorial explains how to set prices for channels.
- Beds24.com can export inventory
- Beds24.com can export rates. We send ONE ROOM price. If you have multiple rates by default the lowest price will be sent.
- Beds24.com can export minimum stay
- Beds24.com can import bookings
- Beds24.com can import changes to bookings
For details please click here
- Rates - Only the ROOM price is sent.
Before you connect
- We can only send availability if you have set up prices which are activated for this channel. This tutorial gives general information how to set prices for channels.
- Prices for "Extra Person", "Extra child" and discounts set in the "Discounts" tab of the rates can not be sent.
New Bookings are imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into Beds24 manually.
Extras and Taxes
"Upsell Items" can not be exported.
If you want to access credit card details through Beds24 ask Hotelbeds to only accept bookings with credit card details and always send all details to Beds24.
Rooms and room types
If you sell rooms individually at another channel or your own web site and want to sell them here as a "roomtype" with a quantity of more than one you can set up virtual roooms.
- Hotelbeds username
- Hotelbeds password
Send and email to [email protected] with your Hotelbeds username which you are using to access the Hotelbeds extranet and ask them to connect with Beds24. Include following information in the email:
1. The URL where the reservations will be sent is: https://api.beds24.com/hotelbeds.com/booking
2. The email address where the reservations will be sent in case Beds24 cannot process them.
Hotelbeds will notify you when the BMS connection is ready.
Once you have this confirmation from Hotelbeds enter:
- Enter your Hotelbeds username into the field "Username"
- Enter your Hotelbeds password in the field "Password".
Click on the "Get Contract List" link to access your contract list.
Enter account data:
- Enter your Hotelbeds Hotel Code into the field "Hotel Code"
- Enter your Hotelbeds Contract Name in the field "Contract Name".
- Enter your Hotelbeds Sequence into the field "Sequence"
- Enter your Hotelbeds Office Code into the field "Incoming Office Code"
Click on the "Get Contract Detail" link to access your contract list.
For each room you want to connect:
- Enter your Hotelbeds Room Code into the field "Room Code"
- Enter your Hotelbeds Room Characteristic into the field "Room Characteristic"
Specify the first contract in the channel manager settings. Make sure "Hotelbeds" is ticked in the "Channels" tab of all rates you want to send to this contract. Multiple contracts require rates to be defined for each contract.
Open the rates or daily prices you want to send to the second contract.
- In rates go to the "Channels" tab. Tick "Hotelbeds" and enter the contract name and sequence for this contract separated by the / symbol.
- Tick "Hotelbeds" and enter the contract name and sequence for this contract separated by the / symbol under "Enable" in the Daily Price settings (SETTINGS- >PROPERTIES- >ROOMS- >DAILY PRICES then click on "Edit")
If the office code for the contract is different to that set in the channel manager settings, it can be specified as a third item in the rate setting.
Daily prices and rates in which you have not specified a contract will send only to the first contract.
You can view the live availability and prices that will be sent to Hotelbeds before or after activating using the "View actual data" button.
When everything is correct tick "Inventory", "Prices" and "Bookings" to activate the connection.
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices, for example because Hotelbds requires a different currency to your Beds24 currency, add a * followed by the multiplier number to your Contract Name.
For example a Contract Name setting ABC*1.23 will multiply all prices by 1.23 sent for Contract Name ABC. (i.e. raised by 23%) Lower prices can be sent with a multiplier less than 1, i.e. ABC*0.85 will send a price 85% of the normal price (i.e. lowered by 15%)
To convert the price of bookings imported add a * after the multiplier, for example 12345678*1.23* will divide the price of the booking by 1.23.
You can also use currency conversion template variable. All currencies supported by the booking page currency selector can be used.
For example *[CONVERT:IDR-EUR] will convert Indonesian Rupees to Euros.
The connection is working if you are not receiving error messages and the display in the channel is correct. If you are receiving error messages check in the "Common Errors" section why you are receiving the error and how to fix it.
Changes to availability and prices will be instantly sent to the channel. Changes for settings for example minimum stays, or quantity of rooms will send with the next update. Click on "Update" if you want to push them through instantly.
Incorrect user or password Check if your username password and hotel code are entered correctly. . If yes send and email to [email protected] and ask them to check the connection with Beds24 is activated.
This change is not permitted as it does not agree with the signed contract. You have a contracted allotment or restriction (for example on the minimum stay you are allowed to send) in Hotelbeds. Click on the "Get Contract Detail" link to check if/which minimum stay restriction (MLOS=X) applies. Make sure the data you send from Beds24 complies with your contract with Hotelbeds.
- If you want to sync only inventory and have multiple contracts you need a rate for each contract with a price. In the "Channels" tab of the rate deselect "Hotelbeds" and if will not send.