Synchronising Beds24.com with your Housetrip calendar
- Beds24.com can export inventory.
- Beds24.com can import bookings.
- Beds24.com can import booking modifications.
- Beds24.com can import booking cancellations.
For details please click here
- Prices cannot be exported and must be set in the Housetrip system.
- Housetrip initiate the inventory update of their calendar, we cannot control how often they update their calendar.
- Prices and Email addresses are not imported.
- Past bookings are not imported.
Before you connect
Even though prices are not sent you need valid prices in Beds24 so we can send availability.
Rooms and room types
If you have room types with a quantity greater one in other channels you can set up virtual roooms
Export Inventory to Housetrip
- Tick the Inventory checkbox to make your Beds24 availability calendar available to Housetrip and save.
- Log into Housetrip and go to Properties -> Calendar. Then click on "Manage Calendars"
- Copy the Beds24 Import Calendar URL and paste it into the field "Import external calendar for...."
Import Bookings to Beds24
To import bookings tick the Bookings check box and save.
- Log into Housetrip and go to Properties -> Calendar. Then click on "Manage Calendars".
- Copy your HouseTrip iCal export link
- Paste your HouseTrip iCal export link into
- Copy your HouseTrip iCal export link into Beds24`s "Export Calendar" field
Unticking "Inventory" and "Bookings" will stop the synchronisation for a room.
Log into your HouseTrip extranet and delete the Beds24 URL.