Agency & Multiple Property Setup
This page explains how to set up an account with multiple properties.
- 1 Multiple properties in one account
- 2 Manage all properties centrally from one master account
- 3 Properties need their own log-ins to manage accounts
- 4 Set up and install multiple property booking page
- 5 Display in the Control Panel Calendar
- 6 Copy settings from one property to another
- 7 Manage Prices
Multiple properties in one account
A user account can contain one or multiple properties. Each property has its own settings for:
- Booking page
- Booking rules
- Booking questions
- Upsell items
- Deposit collection rules and payment gateways
- Confirmation messages
- Auto Actions and Auto Action Emails
- Yield Optimizer Rules
The "Clone" function which is explained below allows you to copy settings form one property to one or more other properties.
If the channel manager is used each property will have its own mapping.
Other user accounts can be set up to access these properties with either read only or full write access.
In which order you set up an agency account depends on how the properties are set up and managed.
Manage all properties centrally from one master account
Add and set up properties
Add new properties with the ADD NEW PROPERTY button in SETTINGS->PROPERTIES or make a copy of an existing similar property and edit it to suit. If you make a copy all of the rooms and rates will also be copied. To set up the individual properties follow the instructions in the Setup Guide. If your properties are similar it is best to set up one property entirely and then copy it and make the required changes to the copy.
Emails to guests will be as set in the Email settings of the master account. Click here for more information. If a property needs to use its own Email account for sending you will need to create a sub account for this property so you can set up individual outgoing Email.
If required create sub accounts for your properties
You can create sub accounts if properties need their own log-in. Sub accounts can be created via the SUBACCOUNT menu on the top right.
Each sub account has a unique username and password. Sub accounts can be given restricted or full access to other accounts or individual properties. Click here for more information on sub accounts.
Properties need their own log-ins to manage accounts
Create sub accounts
Sub accounts can be created via the SUBACCOUNT menu on the top right. Each sub account has a unique username and password. Sub accounts can be given restricted or full access to other accounts or individual properties. Click here for more information on sub accounts.
Each sub account can use a different Email address to send messages to guests. Click here for more information.
Create and and set up properties
Log into each sub account and set up properties and rooms following these instructions in the Setup Guide.
Set up and install multiple property booking page
A Booking page containing all properties is created automatically. It will show your properties with a link to the property booking page where guests can make their booking.
To customise your multiple property booking page go to SETTINGS-> BOOKING PAGE-> MULTIPLE PROPERTIES -> PAGE DESIGN.
If you want to generate the code for an embedded Iframe for multiple properties go to SETTINGS-> BOOKING PAGE-> EMBEDDED IFRAME and set "Property" = "All"
If you want to allow guests to search by certain criteria:
- First create the search criteria in SETTINGS -> BOOKING PAGE ->MULTIPLE PROPERTIES->SEARCH CRITERIA.
- Then go to SETTINGS -> BOOKING PAGE ->MULTIPLE PROPERTIES->PROPERTY SETTINGS and assign the applicable criteria to each property.
Generate booking widgets or an embedded booking page
Once you have set and assigned your search criteria you can
- go to SETTINGS-> BOOKING PAGE-> BOOKING WIDGETS to generate a widget. Set "Property" = "All" and design your widget, ensuring that you change "Search Filter" to show the search criteria in your booking widget. Generate the code for the widget and paste it into the source code (Set the Wordpress editor to "Text") where you want to display the widget.
- go to SETTINGS-> BOOKING PAGE-> BOOKING WIDGETS->EMBEDDED IFRAME to generate the code for your embedded Iframe. Set "Property" = "All". Generate the code and paste it into the source code where you want to display the booking page.
If you use Wordpress please also use the Wordpress help page.
Display in the Control Panel Calendar
You can create groups of properties by giving them the same keyword in SETTINGS-> BOOKING PAGE > PROPERTIES > MULTIPLE PROPERTIES> PROPERTY SETTINGS "Group Keywords"
A group option will appear in the property selector on the calendar page and open all properties in the group.
Copy settings from one property to another
In SUB ACCOUNTS is a "Clone" function available which allows to copy selected settings from one property to another.
Click on SUB ACCOUNTS (top right menu) then on "Manage Account" then on "Clone Property Settings.
If you are using rates you can set up one set of rates and apply it with or without an offset (price adjustment) to other properties. The function is available in the "Rooms" tab of the rate.
Keywords: subaccount, sub account, agency, multihotel, multi hotel, multi-hotel, multi property