This page is about the menu (SETTINGS) APPS & INTEGRATIONS->POSTER and explains how to set up a connection with Poster
1 General Information
Poster is a POS system for restaurants, bars, coffee shops and similar establishments .
To use this connection you will need an account Poster.
For Beds24 the normal channel manger fees apply.
With this integration you will be able to choose if you want to collect payments directly on the counter or add the charges to the invoice for the room.
If you assign an oder to the room the order and any payment made at the restaurant/bar will appear in the "Charges and Payments" tab of the booking in real-time.
4 Set Up
Step 1: Connect the Beds24 Poster app
Log into Poter and c
- Connect the Beds24 app in the [ https://joinposter.com/applications/beds24 Poster marketplace].
- Get your Poster Account ID by logging into Poster management and clicking the icon in the bottom left.
Step 2: Activate the connection
Go to (SETTINGS) APPS & INTEGRATIONS > POSTER and
- Enter your Poster Account ID
- Set "Synchronise" = Bookings for every room type you want to be available in Poster.
4.1 How it works
When you have an order selected, the "..." menu in the bottom left will have a new "Assign to room" option.
Clicking this button will display a list of guests, you may select a guest to assign the order to them. This will send the order to the guests booking.
When you click the "pay" button on an order which is assigned to a guest, you will be given an option to "Charge to room". These orders will be charged to the room Beds24.
5 Common Problems
- Untick "Bookings" to stop sending bookings.
- Delete the Beds24 app from Poster here Poster marketplace.