This page is about the menu (SETTINGS) APPS & INTEGRATIONS > PRICELABS
Pricelabs identifies the optimum rent for each day by using predictive analytics and machine learning.
Pricelabs can automatically send daily prices to Beds24.
To use this integration you will need to sign up for an account with Pricelabs revenue management tools.
For Beds24 the normal channel manager fees apply.
Priceslabs reads historical bookings (no personal data) and daily prices from Beds24. They use this data to calculate prices for future dates and sends these as daily prices as Beds24.
Pricelabs sends one price per day and can send a minimum stay.
If required you can set up additional daily prices in Beds24 with other minimum stays and offsets which you link to the price sent from Pricelabs.
4 Set Up
- Tick "Enable" for the rooms for which you want to receive prices from Pricelabs.
- Copy the "Pricelabs Key".
- Log into Pricelabs and use the API key to connect by pressing the blue connect button.
If you need a new key just click on "reset key" and enter the new key in Pricelabs.
5 Common Problems
Minimum stay or Price from PriceLabs is not updating in Beds24
- Check the value you have set in (SETTINGS) PROPERTIES > ROOMS > SETUP
- Leave Minimum Stay = None and Minimum Price = 0.00 (or your minimum) PriceLabs can NOT cut/reduce these values.
- PRICES > DAILY PRICE SETUP set the details, rules.
- Leave Minimum Stay as None (or your minimum) PriceLabs can NOT cut/reduce these values.
Un-tick - Enable and click Save.
Login to your Pricelabs account and click on "Disconnect" to terminate the connection.