This page is about the menu (SETTINGS) CHANNEL MANAGER > TIKET and explains how the connection with Tiket works and how to set it up.
Tiket.com is an Online Travel Agent (OTA) whose mission is to make Indonesia a prosperous nation through tourism, by strategically partnering with local and international travel and tourism businesses. More information: http://www.tiket.com
- Click here for general information on how the channel manager works.
- This tutorial explains how to set prices for channels.
- Beds24.com can export inventory.
- Beds24.com can export multiple rates.
- Beds24 can export minimum stays and maximum stays.
- Beds24.com can send dates closed to arrival and closed to departure.
- Beds24.com can import bookings.
- Beds24.com can import booking modifications and cancellations.
- Importing cancellations can be disabled for individual bookings.
For details please click here
3 Limitations & important to know
- Tiket also receives prices from other providers so you might see multiple listings on Tiket for a room.
4 Before you connect
- We can only send availability if you have set up prices which are activated for this channel. This tutorial gives general information how to set prices for channels.
- Tiket supports two pricing models:
- If your pricing model is Per Day you will need a price for the maximum room occupancy. Example: If maximum number of guests is 4 you need a ROOM price for four guests. Prices for 1, 2 or 3 guests are not sent. If you use daily prices with "Extra Person" prices your daily price needs to be set for the max occupancy and the "Extra Person" price needs to be added with a negative value so the price for the full occupancy can send.
- If your pricing model is Per Occupancy Pricing a price for each occupancy defined in Beds24 can be sent. If you use daily prices they daily price will send including occupancy. Multiple occupancy prices can send on each rate plan. Extra person price will send. If you use rates 1 person, 2 person and room price will send. Room price will send for specified occupancy. Multiple rates with different occupancies can send on same rate plan. Prices for "Extra Person", "Extra child" and discounts set in the "Discounts" tab of the rate can not be sent.
New Bookings are imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into Beds24 manually.
Extras and Taxes
"Upsell Items" can not be exported.
Rooms and room types
If you have room types here and sell rooms individually at another channel or your own web site and want to sell them here as a "roomtype" with a quantity of more than one you can set up virtual roooms.
5 Set Up
Step 1: Have your Tiket account connected to Beds24
- Contact [email protected] and request connectivity with Beds24 channel manager. Include your Tiket ID and property name in the email.
Step 2: Enter your Tiket Hotel ID
- Enter your Tiket ID
- Select your Tiket pricing model.
Step 3: Map your rooms and rates
- Click on the "Get Code" link next to the room type id setting.
- Choose the Tiket room id you want to map to each Beds24 room and click on it.
- Click on the "Get Code" link next to the rate plan id setting.
- Choose the Tiket standard rate for this room and click on it.
Step 3: Add a price multiplier (optional)
You can add a multiplier to your prices, add a * followed by the multiplier number in the "Multiplier" field
- *1.23 will multiply all prices by 1.23 (i.e. raised by 23%).
- Lower prices can be sent with a multiplier less than 1: *0.85 will send 85% of the normal price (i.e. lowered by 15%).
- To convert the price of bookings imported from the channel add a * AFTER the multiplier. 123456*1.23* will divide the price of the booking by 1.23.
For currency conversion you can also use currency conversion template variables. All currencies supported by the booking page currency selector can be used.
You can also use currency conversion template variable. All currencies supported by the booking page currency selector can be used.
- *[CONVERT:IDR-EUR] will convert Indonesian Rupees to Euros.
- *[CONVERT:IDR-EUR][/]0.85 will convert Indonesian Rupees to Euros and lower the price by 15%.
Step 5: Activate the connection
- Set "Enable" = Enable
Step 6: Check which are sending
Click on the "Price Data" button to check which prices and availability will send.
6 Multiple Rates at Tiket
Tiket can support more than one price per room for example to send prices for different minimum stays, meal options or refundable and non-refundable prices. Tiket can set up multiple rate plan ids for each room, each with pre-defined booking conditions. Beds24 can map a different Beds24 rate or offer to each Tiket rate. Please use these instructions. If you do not have the appropriate rate ids you need to request Tiket to add them.
7 Charge virtual credit cards
Virtual cards can be set to be auto charged at the date they become valid. To use this option set "Auto Process Virtual Cards" = Yes
Virtual cards will become valid on the booking's check-in date, and will remain valid for 60 days after the check-in date.
A payment rule can be specified to be attached to the pending payment, the payment rule can further manage the conditions to collect the payment, for example it could specify to use virtual cards only and not a guest card.
You can set to adjust the charge automatically to the amount on the card. To do so create a rule with these settings:
- Funds Source: Virtual Card
- Payment value adjustment = choose any except for "None"
If you manually charge virtual credit cards please note that they can only be charged after the activation date.
8 Maximum number accepted bookings
By default all all available rooms are sent to activated channels. In (SETTINGS) CHANNEL MANAGER > CHANNEL INVENTORY limit the number of accepted bookings for this channel.
9 Updates and Changes
Changes to availability and prices will be instantly sent to the channel. Changes for settings for example minimum stays, the multiplier or number of rooms will send with the next update.
10 Common errors and Troubleshooting
Any errors occurring during updates will be emailed to you with the error message as returned by Tiket. Below are common error messages and how to fix them.
A room shows multiple times on Tiket Tiket also receives prices from other providers. If you see other prices than the ones which show when you click on the "Price Data" button in (SETTINGS) CHANNEL MANAGER > TIKET these would come from other providers.
Invalid pricing model Change the Pricing model in Beds24 to match the Pricing model set in Tiket.
Price incorrect for room/unit Rate cannot be lower than minimum threshold. Check the current threshold on the Tiket room menu.
- Setting "Enable" = Disable will stop the synchronisation for a room.
- To completely disconnect the channel manager you might need to contact Tiket and ask them to disconnect you.