This page is about the menu (SETTINGS) CHANNEL MANAGER > WEBROOMS and explains how the connection with Web-Rooms.co.nz (Welman) works and how to set it up.
- Beds24.com can export Inventory
- Beds24.com can export Rates
- Beds24.com can export Minimum Stay
- Beds24.com can import Bookings
For details please click here
3 Before you connect
- We can only send availability if you have set up prices which are activated for this channel. This tutorial gives general information how to set prices for channels.
- Prices for "Extra Person", "Extra child" and discounts set in the "Discounts" tab of the rates can not be sent. If you need prices for different occupancies ask Expedia to set your pricing model to "Occupancy Pricing".
New Bookings are imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into Beds24 manually.
Extras and Taxes
"Upsell Items" can not be exported.
Rooms and room types
If you have room types here and sell rooms individually at another channel or your own web site and want to sell them here as a "roomtype" with a quantity of more than one you can set up virtual roooms
Log into Web-rooms and get your Inventory Source Mapping Details.
You will need:
Mapping ID: for each room
Enter the Web-Rooms codes into the channel manager settings, select the required functions per room type using the check boxes and save.
Changes to availability and prices will be instantly sent to the channel. Changes for other settings for example minimum stays will send with the next update. Click on "Update" if you want to push them through instantly.
Webrooms process updates via a queue system which at busy times can delay the updates displaying in their extranet. Please take this into account when testing.
- Untick "Inventory" and "Prices" and "Bookings" to stop the synchronisation for a room.