This page explains how to set up weekly prices.
1. Guests can only book on a weekly basis (7, 14, 21.. nights)
- Go to PRICES -> RATES and click on "ADD RATE"
- Set "Prices Per" = "Week"
- Enter your weekly prices. For display the system will divide these by seven but allow guests only to book seven or a multiple of seven nights.
- If you only allow check-in / check-out on certain days (e.g. you rent only from Sat to Sat.) deselect "Check-in Allowed" and "Check-out allowed" for all days except for the day guests can check-in/out.
The channel manager can only send prices per day. Do not use this method for rates you want to use for channel management.
2. Guest needs to book at least seven nights (7, 8, 9, 10... nights)
Using daily prices:
Go to PRICES ->DAILY PRICE SETUP click on "Edit" and set the "Minimum Stay" = 7
- Go to RATES and click on "ADD RATE"
- Set "Prices Per" = "Night"
- Set "Minimum Stay" = 7
Go to (SETTINGS) BOOKING PAGE->PAGE DESIGN and set "Default Number of Nights"=7 and "Minimum Number of Nights" = 7
If you use weekly and nightly rates together the system will apply the weekly rate for the first seven nights and use then the nightly rate.
instead of "Prices Per Week" you can also create "Prices Per 2-31 nights. For display the system will divide these by the number of nights but only allow guests only to book these number of nights or a multiple of it.
Go to (SETTINGS) BOOKING ENGINE > PROPERTY BOOKING PAGE > PAGE DESIGN and set "Default Number of Nights"=7 and "Minimum Number of Nights" = 7